It is often beneficial for large companies to have access to an experienced doctor who intimately understands your company and is focused on supporting your corporate health management requirements.
Some of the roles provided by of a Company Doctor but are not limited to provide :
- a second opinion facility
- case reviews, management and reports
- incident investigation clarification and reports
- medico-legal reviews and fitness for duty reviews
- liaison with other treating practitioners, including Specialists
They can also train your managers, heads of department and HR teams in identifying – and controlling –
employee absence. Unsure about any new legislation or protocols? Your CMO has the expertise and
experience to guide your organization, while minimizing the risk of employee litigation.