Director, Performance Marketing
Medikaloka is seeking a well-rounded health coach to help our members with implementation of doctor created treatment plans. The health coach will be responsible for guiding members through any diet and lifestyle changes, helping with supplement and progress tracking, and any other support the member needs throughout the process. As a Medikaloka Health coach, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced clinical team dedicated to making an impactful health experience for everyone.
Your Personal Brand
Can you have your own brand and work for Medikaloka? Absolutely. We are looking for people who are growing their personal brands and add value to the practice. That said, if you work for Parsley as a health coach it goes without saying that you have to be prepared to grow the Parsley brand just as much as your own, and to be dedicated to it’s success.
- Health coaching sessions with all members
- Ambassador for the practice
- Dispensing testing kits and supplements
- Content creation & member education
- 5 year+ of health coaching experience, or have coached at least 50 people
- Educational requirement: Registered Dietician, Master in Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition Specialist, or Certification in health coaching (IFM, IIN or similar)
- Tech Skills. Parsley Health is a paperless company! You need to be comfortable using web tools, social media and learning new platforms like our electronic medical record system
- An awesome positive attitude, lots of energy, and enthusiasm for wellness and functional medicine!
- Competitive salary
- Early employee stock options
- WeWork membership and benefits
- Free Medikaloka membership
Why join Medikaloka?
We are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor and serial entrepreneur that is already making big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be – for all.